thenOriginally established in 1878, the Glenview House has a history inseparably intertwined with the history of Glenview. In 1899, John Dilg bought the tavern and added a third floor to the tavern. The Glen View House's third floor was a place for people in the community to hold meetings, dances, church services, and even classes from overflowing schools. The third floor burned down in 1923. The tavern changed hands over time, but has always been a place where friends could get together for drinks.
nowIn 2010, Steve Podjasek and Michael Canning bought the old Glenview House and extensively rehabbed it, taking care to ensure that it had both modern amenities and historic charm. The Glenview House features an extensive beer selection, a whisky tasting lounge, and a full menu.