COVID Safety Protocols
We pride ourselves on our guests safety and our sanitation practices. Come join us!
The restaurant will follow all guidelines given by the Illinois Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- All employees will be told to stay home when not feeling well and will have temperatures checked before starting work.
- All employees will continue good hygiene practices and follow the infection protocol of handwashing thoroughly and often, and coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- All employees will always be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- All employees will have repeat training and awareness, as taught to them by government issued recommendations related to Covid-19.
- All managers have completed their food sanitation safety manager training.
- All employees will avoid touching eyes, ears, face, and mouth while at work.
- All employees will wash, rinse, and sanitize food contact surface areas including dishware, utensils, food preparation surfaces, and beverage equipment after use.
- All employees will frequently clean and disinfect floors, common areas, counters, and often touched surfaces.
- All employees will manage food handling, food pick up, and delivery with limited touching.
- All employees will routinely clean and sanitize coolers and insulated bags used to deliver foods.
- All employees will limit contact between themselves and guests. We will use physical barriers such as plexiglass at the host stand.
- All employees will use gloves when taking out trash and disposing of items outside of the restaurant.
- We will provide markers on the floor to direct one entrance and one exit to keep customers safe.
- We will provide social distancing makers on the floor to keep customers 6 feet apart.
- We will provide disposable wrapped one time use utensils and sealed food containers for carryout or delivery.
- We will reserve the right to refuse service to guests with Covid 19 symptoms.
- We will encourage customers to use online, contactless, and cashless online ordering and pick up.